There is some magical property when it comes to Paleo fritters. That ache for carbs can somedays be too great to bear. You know what I’m talking about. The ache for some kind of bread to be paired with your meal can hit you like a freight train in the beginning. These creative Paleo swiss chard fritters are perfect for any type of sliders or to eat along with any meal. Any recipes that I find that use leafy greens in a new and unique way I am always sure to post. This recipe from Mark’s Daily Apple is innovative and fresh. I’m so excited to share it with you as our newest featured recipe!
- 1 pound Swiss Chard (one large bunch), bottom stalks removed
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove, pressed or finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil, coconut oil or lard for frying
- A wedge of lemon
Get the whole recipe for Paleo Swiss Chard Fritters at Mark’s Daily Apple.